Description du Produit
The VWA-0000699-AA is a 3 Stages analog High power Surface Mount Device amplifier operating in the frequency range 8 to 12 GHz.
The SMD package includes a cascaded 2 stages amplifier designed in 0.25µm pHEMT process, and its decoupling circuit interfaces.
The device is capable of +41dBm output power at Psat, and provides 25 dB of large signal gain from 8 to 12 GHz with less than 1 dB of Gain variation. The package has been optimized to provide high efficiency, supply current is 4.5A with Vd=+8.5V, when delivering +41dBm output power, in pulse mode.
GDSII file is available for mechanical design.
Evaluation board available on request
- 3 stages High Power pHEMTGaAs Amplifier
- Small Surface Mount Package Device
- Wide band : 8 to 12 GHz
- High Output Psat : +41 dBm
- Large signal gain : 25 dB
- 50W, AC coupled RF input and output,
- Power supply: 4.5A @ +8.5 V; Vg= -0.7V
- 8 x 8 x 2 mm
- X band High Power amplifier
- Broadband communication
- Test and measurement