Description du Produit
Functions : Medium Power QFN MMIC
The VWA 0000936 AD is a distributed amplifier designed on a 0.15 µm pHEMT process, packaged in a 5x5mm 24 lead Plastic Surface Mount Package (ROHS).
This component uses the VWA50014AA Vectrawave die.
The device is capable of more than +21dBm of output power at saturation regime, up to 28GHz. And more than +19 dBm of output power at 1 dB of gain compression, up to 20GHz. It provides 16 dB of linear gain from DC to 28 GHz. The Design has been optimized to provide high efficiency. The supply current is as low as 200 mA when operating with VD=+9V.
This component needs an RF Output external bias-tee to bias the drain and an RF input external DC-Block.
S2P file can be provided for system design simulation.
DXF drawing file is available for mechanical design.
Evaluation board available on request.
- Distributed amplifier pHEMT GaAs MMIC
- Wide band: DC to 28
- Flat group delay
- 50ΩRF Single ended input and output
- DC coupled IN, DC coupled Out
- P1dB >+19dBm DC to 20GHz
- High output Psat >+21dBm DC to 28GHz
- Small signal gain : 16dB from DC to 28GHz
- Power supply: 200 mA @ +9V
- Package : QFN 5x5mm 24 Lead
- Wide band MPA
- Radar / ECM / ECCM
- Test and measurement
- Broadband / datalink communication