Description du Produit
Functions : 9.9-11.5 GHz->19.8-23 Ghz 600° Phase shift 8Vpp output PSD
The 20G-PSDD-8 is an analog phase shifter with integrated frequency doubler and variable gain stage with output power amplifier in SMD package.
For an input frequency of 10 7GHz the device delivers an output signal at 21 4 GHz.
The device is capable of up to 600° phase shift at 10GHz. The output amplifier is designed to deliver up to 8Vpp with low distortion (also included output a filter). The variable gain stage has a wide dynamic range of 20dB.
A power detector with reference diode is also included giving a direct measurement of the output power.
- 16×16 mm² SMD
- 48 pins w/1mm pitch
- 50ΩRF Single ended input and output
- RF input and output are AC coupled
- Input frequency band : 9.9 – 11.5 GHz
- Output frequency band : 19.8 – 23 GHz
- Wide phase shift >360°(up to 600°) at 10GHz
- Low power < 3.5W
- +/-5V voltage supplies
- Output level up to 8Vpp
- Wide dynamic gain control 20dB
- Phase shift command
- Gain command
- Output level detection
- Ref diode output
- Phase control
- Fiber transmission
- 20GBps 40GBps