Description du Produit
Functions : The VWA 5000042 AA is a 3 Stages analog High power MMIC amplifier operating in the frequency range 8 to 12GHz.
The device is a cascaded 3 stages amplifier designed in 0.25μm pHEMT process.
The devices is capable of more than +41dBm output power at Psat, and provide more than 25dB of large signal gain from 8 to 12GHz with less than 1dB of Gain variation. The Design has been optimized to provide high efficiency, supply current is as low as 4,5 A with VD=+8,5V, when delivering +41dBm output power.
S2P file can be provided for system design simulation.
GDSII file is also available for mechanical design.
- 3 stages High Power pHEMT GaAs MMIC
- Wide band : 8 to 12GHz
- High Output Psat > +41dBm
- High P1dB > + 40dBm
- High large signal gain: 25dB min
- 50Ω, AC coupled RF input and output,
- Power supply: 4,5A @ +8,5V; Vg=-0,7V
- 4,5 x 3,9 x 0.10mm
- X band High Power amplifier
- Broadband communication
- Test and measurement