Description du Produit
The VWA 5000052 AA is a distributed amplifier designed on a 0.15 µm pHEMT process.
The device is capable of more than +21dBm of output power at saturation regime, up to 40GHz. And more than +17dBm of output power at 1 dB of gain compression, up to 34GHz. It provides more than 12 dB of linear gain from DC to 44 GHz with a positive slope up to 40 GHz. This device can provide up to 11 dB gain up to 50 GHz when operating with VD=+ 6V, with an excellent group delay. The Design has been optimized to provide high efficiency. The supply current is as low as 160 mA when operating with VD=+5V.
S2P file can be provided for system design simulation.
DXF file is available for mechanical design.
Evaluation board available on request.
- Distributed amplifier pHEMT GaAs MMIC
- Wide band: DC to 46
- Flat group delay
- 50ΩRF Single ended input and output
- DC coupled IN, DC coupled Out
- P1dB >+17dBm DC to 34GHz
- High output Psat >+21dBm DC to 40GHz
- Small signal gain : >12dB from 2GHz to 40GHz
- Power supply: 168 mA @ +6V
- 29 x 1.28 x 0.1mm (VWA 5000052 AA)
- 29 X 2.97 X 0.1mm (VWA 5000053 AA)
- Wide band MPA
- Radar / ECM / ECCM
- Test and measurement
- Broadband / datalink communication