Description du Produit
The VWA 5000056 AA is a distributed amplifier designed on a 0.15 µm pHEMT process.
The devices is capable of more than +24 dBm output power at 1 dB compression point, and provide more than 15 dB of gain from 1 to 20 GHz with less than 1 dB of Gain variation with an excellent group delay up to 20GHz (less than +/- 3ps). The Design has been optimized to provide high efficiency, supply current is as low as 290 mA with Vd=+8V.
S2P file can be provided for system design simulation.
DXF file is available for mechanical design.
Evaluation board available on request
- Distributed amplifier pHEMT GaAs MMIC
- Wide band: 1 to 20 GHz.
- Flat group delay
- 50ΩRF Single ended input and output
- AC coupled IN, DC coupled Out
- High Output Psat > +26dBm
- Large signal gain : 16dB
- Power supply: 290 mA @ +8V
- 3 x 1.3 x 0.1mm
- Wide band MPA
- Radar / ECM / ECCM
- Test and measurement
- Broadband / datalink communication