Description du Produit
The VWA 5000058 AA is a 2 Stages analog High Power MMIC amplifier operating in the frequency range of 8 to 11.5GHz.
The device is a cascaded 2 stages amplifier designed in 0.25µm pHEMT process.
The device is capable of more than +37dBm output power at Psat, and provides 22dB of large signal gain from 8 to 11.5GHz with less than 1dB of Gain variation. The design has been optimized to provide high efficiency, supply current is as low as 1.6A with Vdd=+8V, when delivering +37dBm output power.
GDS file is available for mechanical design.
Evaluation board available on request
- 2 stages High Power pHEMT GaAs Amplifier
- Wide band : 8 to 11.5 GHz
- High Output Psat > +37dBm
- High Power Added Efficiency (PAE) > 40%
- High P1dB > + 36dBm
- High Large signal gain : 22dB
- 50Ω, AC coupled RF input and output access
- Power supply: 1.6A @ +8V; Vgi=-1V
- 4,4 x 1,45 x 0.1mm
- X band high power amplifier
- Broadband communication
- Test & measurement