Description du Produit
The VWA 5000059 AA is a 2 Stages analog High Power MMIC amplifier operating in the frequency range of 7.5 to 11.5GHz.
The device is a cascaded 2 stages amplifier designed in 0.25µm pHEMT process.
The device is capable of more than +40dBm output power at Psat, and provides 21dB of large signal gain from 7.5 to 11.5GHz with less than 1dB of Gain variation. The design has been optimized to provide high efficiency, supply current is as low as 3A with Vdd=+8V, when delivering +40dBm output power.
GDS file is available for mechanical design.
Evaluation board available on request
- 2 stages High Power pHEMT GaAs Amplifier
- Wide band : 7.5 to 11.5 GHz
- High Output Psat > +40dBm
- High Power Added Efficiency (PAE) > 40%
- High P1dB > + 39dBm
- High Large signal gain : 21dB
- 50Ω, AC coupled RF input and output access
- Power supply: 3A @ +8V; Vgi=-1V
- 4,4 x 2,5 x 0.1mm
- X band high power amplifier
- Broadband communication
- Test & measurement