Description du Produit
Functions : 8.5 to 12 GHz – 13 dB – 16 dBm – Block Amplifier
The VWA 5000061 AA is a block amplifier designed on a 0.15 µm pHEMT process.
The device is capable of more than +15.5dBm of output power at saturation regime and more than +13.5dBm of output power at 1 dB of gain compression. It provides a 0.2dB flat 13 dB of linear gain from 8.5GHz to 12GHz. The supply current is 80 mA when operating with a single power supply VD=+5V.
- Block amplifier pHEMT GaAs MMIC
- Wide band: 8.5 to 12 GHz.
- 50ΩRF Ac coupled input and output
- P1dB >+13.5dBm
- Output Psat >+15.5dBm
- Small signal gain : 13dB from 5GHz to 12GHz
- Power supply: 70 mA @ +5V
- 27 x 2.97 x 0.1mm (VWA 5000061 AA)
- Wide band MPA
- Radar / ECM / ECCM
- Test and measurement
- Broadband / datalink communication