Description du Produit
The VWA 5000062 AA is a distributed amplifier designed on a 0.15 µm pHEMT process.
The device is capable of more than +22dBm of output power at saturation regime, up to 40GHz. And more than +16dBm of output power at 1 dB of gain compression, up to 40GHz. It provides 15 dB of linear gain from DC to 40 GHz. This device can provide up to 14.5 dB gain up to 40 GHz when operating with VD=+ 6V, with an excellent group delay. The Design has been optimized to provide high efficiency. The supply current is as low as 175 mA when operating with VD=+5V.The die include a 50Ω transmission line for calibration system.
S2P file can be provided for system design simulation.
DXF file is available for mechanical design.
Evaluation board available on request.
- Distributed amplifier pHEMT GaAs MMIC
- Wide band: DC to 40
- Flat group delay
- 50ΩRF Single ended input and output
- DC coupled IN, DC coupled Out
- P1dB >+16dBm DC to 40GHz
- High output Psat >+22dBm DC to 40GHz
- Small signal gain : 15dB from 2GHz to 40GHz
- Power supply: 178 mA @ +6V
- 27 x 1.574 x 0.1mm (VWA 5000062 AA)
- Wide band MPA
- Radar / ECM / ECCM
- Test and measurement
- Broadband / datalink communication