Description du Produit
The VWA 5000063 AA is a double transimpedance amplifier designed on a 0.15 µm pHEMT process.
The two embedded devices are capable of more than +10dBm of output power at saturation regime. And more than +8dBm of output power at 1 dB of gain compression regime. It provides 16dB of linear gain for each sub-band. When operating with VD=+ 2.5V, with a small consumption of 25mA. The design has been optimized to provide high signal to noise ratio.
S2P file can be provided for system design simulation.
DXF file is available for mechanical design.
Evaluation board available on request.
- Transimpedance amplifier pHEMT GaAs MMIC
- SUB-BAND 1: SBA from 2.9GHz to 4GHz.
- SUB-BAND 2: SBB from 3.7GHz to 3GHz.
- 50ΩRF Single ended output
- DC coupled IN, AC coupled Out
- P1dB >+8dBm.
- Psat >+10dBm.
- Small signal gain : >16dB.
- Power supply: 25 mA @ +2.5V
- 291 x 1.77 x 0.1mm (VWA 5000063 AA)