Description du Produit
The VWA 5000069 AA is a block amplifier designed on a 0.15 µm pHEMT process.
The device is capable of more than +15dBm of output power at saturation regime and more than +13dBm of output power at 1 dB of gain compression. It provides a flat 14 dB of linear gain from 2.9GHz to 4.3GHz. The supply current is 195 mA when operating with a single supply voltage VD=+4.5V.
S2P file can be provided for system design simulation.
DXF file is available for mechanical design.
Evaluation board available on request.
- Block amplifier pHEMT GaAs MMIC
- Wide band: 2.9 to 3 GHz.
- 50ΩRF Ac coupled input and output
- P1dB >+13dBm
- Output Psat >+15dBm
- Small signal gain : 14dB from 9GHz to 4.3GHz
- Power supply: 195 mA @ +4.5V
- 29 x 1.77 x 0.1mm (VWA 5000069 AA)
- Wide band MPA
- Radar / ECM / ECCM
- Test and measurement
- Broadband / datalink communication