Description du Produit
Functions : 31 GHz – 14 dB – 19 dBm / Low Noise MMIC
The VWA 50015 AB is an analog Low Noise/medium power MMIC distributed amplifier for ultra wide band applications up to 31 GHz with flat group delay.
The device is designed in 0.15μm low noise pHEMT process using cascade circuit topology.
The devices is capable of more than +19 dBm output power at 1 dB compression point and provide more than 14dB of gain from DC to 27 GHz with less than 1 dB of Gain variation with an excellent group delay up to 43GHz (less than +/- 3ps). The Design has been optimized to provide high efficiency supply current is as low as 100 mA with Vb=+8V when delivering 5Vpp .
The MMIC integrates an output power monitoring function: a 24 dB tap coupler delivers the image of the output level on a dedicated pad and a peak detector is available on the die. Connecting the input of the peak detector to the tap coupler output will generate a DC signal at the output of the detector monitoring the output signal. A reference diode is also available for temperature stabilization of the detector function.
S2P file can be provided for system design simulation.
GDSII file is also available for mechanical design.
- LN pHEMT GaAs MMIC
- Wide band : DC – 27GHz @ 1dB 31GHz @ 3dB
- Bessel response up to 40GHz with flat group delay
- 50Ω Single ended RF input and output DC coupled
- Low power consumption<0 8W @ +8V
- Up to 6dB Gain control on Vg2
- Integrated output power tap coupler
- Integrated output level detection
- Reference diode output
- 2.97 x 1.52 x 0.10 mm
- Wide band Low Noise amplifier
- Radar / ECM / ECCM
- Test and measurement
- Fiber transmission: 10 28 to 32 Gbps 43Gbps
- Broadband communication