Description du Produit
Functions : The VWA 50035 AC is an 2 Stages analog medium power MMIC amplifier operating in the frequency range 7.5 to 13 GHz.
The device is a cascaded 2 stages auto biased amplifier designed in 0.25μm pHEMT process.
The devices is capable of more than +24dBm output power at P sat, and provide more than 22dB of gain from 7.5 to 13 GHz with less than 1 dB of Gain variation. The Design has been optimized to provide high efficiency, supply current is as low as 120 mA with VD=+8V, when delivering +24dBm output power.
S2P file can be provided for system design simulation.
GDSII file is also available for mechanical design.
- 2 stages Medium Power pHEMT GaAs MMIC
- Single Bias, Low power consumption < 0,9W
- Wide band : 7.5 to 13 GHz
- High Output Psat : +24dBm
- High P1dB > + 22dBm
- High gain: 22dB min
- 50Ω, AC coupled RF input and output,
- Power supply: 120 mA @ +8 V
- Gain control capability in linear mode
- Small size: 1.97 x 1.47 x 0.10 mm
- X band Medium Power amplifier
- Radar / ECM / ECCM
- Test and measurement
- Broadband communication