Description du Produit
The VWA 50036 AC is a 3 Stages analog High power MMIC amplifier operating in the frequency range 8 to 12GHz.
The device is a cascaded 3 stages amplifier designed in 0.25µm pHEMT process.
The device is capable of more than +40dBm output power at Psat, and provide more than 26dB of small signal gain from 8 to 12GHz with less than 1dB of Gain variation. The Design has been optimized to provide high efficiency, supply current is as low as 5A with Vdd=+8V, when delivering +40,5dBm output power.
S2P file can be provided for system design simulation.
GDSII file is also available for mechanical design.
- 3 stages High Power pHEMT GaAs MMIC
- Wide band : 8 to 12 GHz
- High Output Psat > +40 dBm
- High P1dB > + 38dBm
- High large signal gain: 21dB min
- 50Ω, AC coupled RF input and output,
- Power supply: 5 A @ +8 V; Vg=-0,7 V
- 4,5 x 4,1 x 0.10 mm
- X band High Power amplifier
- Broadband communication
- Test and measurement